Re: Network problem on Proliant w/Debian

I had a lot of problems with eepro100 cards, and wouldn't recommend it to
anybody using linux....as Andrey Savochkin (the current maintainer of
the driver) said once , " I'm working on the next generation workaround"
.... And , yes, under 2.4 it refuses to work..... My advice is - get
3com 3C905B , modify max_interrupt_work in linux/drivers/net/3c59x.c to
something like 1024, and live happily ever after....