From: Teun Vink [mailto:teun@moonblade.net]
Sent: Friday, 19 January 2001 3:17 a.m.
To: debian-isp@lists.debian.org
Subject: traffic accounting

Hi,

I would like to setup up some sort of traffic accounting in our
network. I know how to do this using ipchains rules, but the problem is
that our network is completely redundant, so each machine in the network
has two gateways (both Debian boxes).

Does anybody know of a tool which can automatically combine the accounting
of multiple routers into one set of statistics?

Regards,

Teun

--
Teun Vink - teun@moonblade.net - icq: 15001247 - http://teun.moonblade.net