Re: Actual Apache2 Packages with working php packages

There are a few packages in .deb format in unoffical repositories, but
those are never fun to use.  i would recommend installing the apache2
devel package and compiling php from source and using that.  That's what
we did at my offices and so far we haven't had a problem ever since the
apache2 php code was cleaned up a bit.  (Before that, apache would
segfault [completely] for no apparent reason :)