deinstallation of irqbalance made most of debian.org machines offline

Hi,

We are very sorry to inform that today DSA deployed an update (removing
irqbalance) which made most of Debian machines unavailable.

We currently are in the process of rebooting and fixing the machines,
but the sheer number of hosts that need to be fixed mean that it will
take some time.

For some machines we also need to wait for the local admins to react.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Martin

PS: Thanks to Margarita Manterola for drafting that text.
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>  | Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer           |           Debian Listmaster