Re: Debian on SGI Altix IA-64

On Thu, Dec 21, 2006 at 04:08:27PM -0500, St?phane Larose wrote:
> We are willing to help to get the final Etch CD working on SGI Altix. Please,
> let us know if we can be of any help.

I'd like to see this happen - I've committed the relocatable bit for
the installer.

Can you send me a diff between the current sid 2.6.18 config and what
you need to get the various modules (ioc4.ko, etc)?

Also, the link to the 91altix file is broken - is that only for
untarring your modules? If so, then I guess its moot.

Why do you need to comment out the makedev lines?

--
dann frazier