Re: fix for bug-buddy crash

Hi LaMont,

>>>>> On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 14:05:05 -0700, LaMont Jones <lamont@mmjgroup.com> said:

  LaMont> On Tue, Dec 14, 2004 at 09:50:52PM -0800, David Mosberger
  LaMont> wrote:
  >> I can't resist to mention that this bug would have been found
  >> trivially if the build-logs on a 64-bit machine were
  >> post-processed with my check-implicit-pointer script (attached
  >> below for convenience...).

  LaMont> Sadly, it's a manual process to crunch through them -
  LaMont> automating them is more problematic. :-( I'll try and see
  LaMont> what I can do during the christmas break.

My intent was not to create more work for you, just to send a reminder
that it would be _really nice_ if this could be automated.  Heck, I
would even volunteer to sig up to the mailing list to receive these
autogenerated reports.

	--david