Re: caveat: GNOME 2.6 severly broken on Debian/unstable?

  Ian> Basically the two things that were added were

  Ian> LDFLAGS += -Wl,-z,defs
  Ian> LDFLAGS += -Wl,-O1

  Ian> Which raises the question are these flags sufficiently tested
  Ian> by the binutils test suite?

I don't even know what these are supposed to do.  HJ seems to be
out-of-town until later this month, so it may be some time before he
can chime in.

In the meantime: it appears that the bad libpango has hit "testing"?
That seems very unfortunate.  The only good news is that upgrading
to libpango from "unstable" got my Debian/testing system to work again.

In any case, thanks for all the good work, Ian!

	--david