Re: [Debian-l10n-devel] DDTP - No Tranlation-XX files in http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/jessie/main/i18n/ ?

Well, according to my notes, the current error means that the ddtp-i18n-check.sh failed. This script is in the dak repository and probably needs the same fix we did to our version, you can see it online here:

https://github.com/evgeni/dak/blob/master/scripts/debian/ddtp-i18n-check.sh
*Warning* I just picked a random github repo that looked like it had the right content.

s/wheezy/jessie/?

I'm also attaching a patch I made a long time ago which replaces the errors messages sent to the mailing list with something meaningful. I frankly have no idea where to send such things but maybe someone here knows what to do with it.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/