Re: Exploring the possibility of an l10n upload of ldap-account-manager to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs
On 26.03.2012 06:40, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Do you think there would be room for a round of translation updates
> (about one week after I call for translations)? As you mentioned that
> the upload would happen "today" (which was yesterday), maybe it is too
it is too late... :)
How many translations do you think would be updated? I can do a separate upload if
there are some. The next regular release is in 3 months.