Quoting tony mancill (email@example.com): > Oops - I already pulled the trigger on an updated package of 7.0.23. > However, the team is preparing an upload of 7.0.26. We can definitely > wait a week before uploading that. No problem. I'll launch the call for translations just as if you didn't upload. The only thing you'll need to do is waiting for my "go" mail in about one week...and then upload when things are ready. The patch I'll then send will be against 7.0.23-1 and not -2 but I guess you'll easily manage to cope with that (the patch won't really be needed as it will contain translations that you anyway have in the BTS).
Description: Digital signature