Re: Exploring the possibility of an l10n upload of ntop to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs
On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 11:04 PM, Christian PERRIER <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> The ntop Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has
> pending bug report(s) which include translation updates or fixes
> for po-debconf, namely bug number 650750 (and maybe other similar bugs).
yes. I tagged it as pending because it is already applying in my git.
I was hoping to get some more bugs fixed before uploading, but it has
been a while, I guess it is time to upload a new one now.
Turn that 2 days ago upstream also release the release candidate for a
new stable version, so I will package that one now.
> Of course, as you're probably pretty active on that package, an upload
> by you would also be OK...as long as it allows a round of translation
> If you intent to upload yourself, please discuss with me. I propose
> handling a translation update round and I can handle it myself for you.
> That will just require a few days. That could maybe save you from
> seeing me coming back again in a few months.
Ok, let's do a round up updates. Thank you for offering to care of it.
Let me know how I can help about it.
I will get the new upstream release ready in the meanwhile.