Re: Description-less Packages indices

On Sunday 19 February 2012, at 21:38 +0000, Joe Dalton wrote:

Hi!

>  I'm not in a position, to estimate this effect, but the change has a
> severe impact on the translation effort at least for Danish and I
> guess that the above situation has lasted for some time (downloading
> several long descriptions).

As Davide said the change had the effect of completely blocking the
translation work for Italian too.

It is also worth to notice -and I think someone already pointed it out
in the past weeks- that this change effects also the packages' pages on
packages.debian.org where the descriptions for testing and unstable are
not shown anymore in a package page.
(cf. http://packages.debian.org/wheezy/apt)

Ciao,
beatrice