Re: i18n.debian.net down...

Quoting Francesca Ciceri (madamezou@debian.org):

> As David said on
> http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-l10n-devel/2012-January/001514.html,
> if someone could provide a TODO list for the migration, I volunteer to
> help on this.

Indeed, i18n.debian.org is ready (virtual machine installed and a few
things already installed).

The main problem is that Felipe wanted to do things cleanly and thus
having everythign packaged....while most of the robots and DDTP stuff
that is on i18n.debian.net is not.

Also, we need i18n.debian.net online so that we can transfer
things. That's really the first thing to have.

Francesca, to follow all this (and help) I suggest you subscribe to
debian-l10n-devel on alioth. As soon as i18n.d.n is back, I can setup
an account for you there so that you can have a look about all the
stuff and better figure out where you can help.

But, indeed, as you said : Felipe, Nicolas, ping.....:). And being
able to not only ping i18n.debian.net would help a LOT.

I actually wonder whether we should have the machine hosted somewhere
else, with better physical access to it, even if we're considering
moving the services somewhere else.