Re: Reminder for kexec-tools translation updates

Quoting Helge Kreutzmann (debian@helgefjell.de):
> Hello Christian,
> On Fri, Sep 09, 2011 at 06:17:56AM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> > Currently existing but incomplete languages:
> >  de es fi gl it ja vi
> >
> > Please send out updates before Saturday, September 10, 2011.
>
> German has just been submitted, sorry for the late response. It would
> be kind if you could still include it.

Included (anyway, as maintainers don't usually upload immediately
after getting my "translation update round is complete" mail, a late
translation has always chances to be included....the only difference
is that I don't check it and it's not included in the general patch I
send to the maintainer, that fixes both the templates wording AND the
translations.

But, as written already, this German translation will be included as I
didn't send the general final patch yet.