po editor which makes use of "previous" feature

Hi,

for about one and a half years, gettext can add the previous content of
a msgid in the automatic comments. This can ease the work of
translators, because you're able to directly compare the old and new
msgid and spot the difference.

However, none of the po editors I've used so far is currently able to
make use of this feature. I would imagine that the editor would show the
previous msgid to the translator (apart from the generic "comment"
display which quite a few editors already support). Ideally, the editor
would be able to highlight the differences. And finally, after the
translator has updated the msgstr, the comment part with the previous
msgid should be deleted automatically.

Does anyone know of an editor with such features? Or does anyone know if
this is being worked on?

Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Quathamer | "Time wounds all heels." -- Groucho Marx
Hamburg, Germany |