Re: DDTSS downtime

Ok, I'm beginning to understand.

There appears to be a problem with empty paragraphs, like here:

http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?desc_id=63219&getuntrans=nl

Where the empty paragraph gets lost at the end. I'll have to look,
this may have been deliberate. The extra newline at the end serves no
purpose and can be removed without problem. It doesn't seem to be
serious though.

More interesting is this example you gave

http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?desc_id=1877&language=it

It's a paragraph short. How did that happen? It shouldn't be possible.
Was it done via the DDTS or DDTSS, do you know? If you use the
getuntrans function

http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?desc_id=1877&getuntrans=it

You get four paragraphs back, with the third duplicated. Very strange.

When I get a chance I'll see if I can dig into the database and see
what is happening here.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/