Sending partial translations to the BTS for big translation work

(from a discussion in debian-japanese where I was CC'ed)

Quoting nabetaro@caldron.jp (nabetaro@caldron.jp):
> Hi,
>
> I downloaded from bzr and be translating apt-manpage to Japanese.
> But, it has not be completed.
>
> Osamu-san, Are you working for it?
>
> I'll post to BTS as soon as possible, but it is partial :<

No problem. Given the size of the work, sending a partial translation
as a bug report, then eventually completing it later on by sending the
new file to the same bug report, is a completely accepted work method.

Thanks for your commitment doing that work. I *know* this is a very
boring (and dificult) one!