Re: [DDTSS] all Pending translation/review and Reviewed are vanished

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 12:08 PM, Davide Prina <davide.prina@gmail.com> wrote:
> We have found that the DDTSS work correctly for packages name between "1st
> package name" and aegir-provision. We can translate and approve.
>
> For package name after aegir-provision it is impossible to approve (for
> example: lrzip) and the translated packages are not show in the DDTSS page.

Interesting. Certainly seems like something is really screwed up. I'm
trying to find tools that can work with corrupted Berkeley DB files,
but it appears such tools are thin on the ground. If it's really an
issue I can just attempt to salvage what I can and then build a new
database. The stats will be off, but at least everything should work.

Any thoughts?
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/