Translations for Icelandic (debian-installer)

Hi folks,

I have practiclly finished the icelandic translations of debian-installer, only got 35 fuzzies/untranslated left in debian-installer_packages_po_sublevel5_is.po

Is the right thing to send the files to this list (I'm not subscribed) and ask for inclusion/commit ? It's some 600kb and maybe the list engine does not allow such attachments.

Or is there some other (simple) procedure ?

Best regards,

Sveinn í Felli

PS; http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/translations.txt gives a "Not Found" message