DDTSS usage configuration for Japanese

Hi,

I'm looking for where to direct DDTSS related questions.

I have the following request:

1. Japanese translation team would like to do review with
debian-doc@debiam.or.jp, is it possible to send mail to that list when
DDTSS transaction (new translation / review) happens?

2. Japanese translation team would like to not have anonymous
translation, because it's easier to track which translation is done by
who that way; can we restrict anonymous users?

3. Some translation seem to come from already removed packages. Trying
to fetch it anew will result in error, but it's still in DDTSS system;
what would happen if I review / submit that translation? Can we detect
such change?