Re: Reminder for netselect translation updates

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 07:20:08AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> This is a reminder for the running translation round for debconf
> templates of netselect.
>
> Currently complete languages:
>  bg de eu fi fr gl ja nb pt ro ru sv vi
>
> Currently existing but incomplete languages:
>  cs es it nl pt_BR tr

FWIW I think I can update the it translation myself if needed.

filippo
--
Filippo Giunchedi - http://esaurito.net - 0x6B79D401

UNIX was not designed to stop its users from doing stupid things, as that
would also stop them from doing clever things.
-- Doug Gwyn