Re: New version of the coordination pages (pseudo-urls)

On Sun, 1 Mar 2009, Yuri Kozlov wrote:

The body must not be empty.

It is not empty.

Well. Indeed not BUT if you add just one or two lines to the body (BEFORE the signature "-- " the list will accept it.

I could argue that "-- " and signature following it is indeed not part of the body, that is RFC nitpicking and not interesting though. Just add something before the "-- " and you'll be all set. If you don't want to do this you'll have to change the mailing list software. I recommend that you go with the first solution, it is by far the fastest and the easiest.

--
/brother
http://frakalendern.se