spelling of "Braille" (was: Re: Call for translations: Release announcement)

> Attached you'll find the final draft for the release announcement for

I notified Alex of an IMHO needed correction:

> restored, firmware required by some devices can be loaded by using
> removable media and installations via braille display are supported

"braille" should be spelled as "Braille" (named after Louis Braille,
who invented that system). I think Alex will modifiy
the original file but please take care of this when
translating. Little details make good translations..:)