Re: apt-listchanges: Please translate the package apt-listchanges

On Fri, 3 Oct 2008, Christian Perrier wrote:

Dear Debian I18N people,

I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
apt-listchanges.

I knew I should have done the whole translation before sending the first mail.

At line 83 I find:
"Can't set locale; make sure $LC_* and $LANG are correct!\n"
In english or translated?

At line 95 I found:
"Ignoring `%s' (seems to be a directory !)"
The extra space? I've erased it in my translation.

--
/brother
http://frakalendern.se