Re: translating debian menu items

 Attached menu-uniq file, my proposals, i'd like to send a patch
 tomorrow, please comment them!

 THX: sas aka satie - Hungarian L10N coordinator

On Fri, Apr 27, 2007 at 11:31:53AM +0200, SZERVÁC Attila wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>  a simple analysis:
>
>  there are 60 duplicated msgid-s in the .pot file
>
>  see the output of
>
>   sort menu-messages.pot | uniq -d
>
>  command. I'll review them later. More info:
>
>   msgmerge menu-messages.pot -
>
> On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 11:30:47PM +0200, Bill Allombert wrote:
>
> > 2) Someone (not me!) review it and send improvement and bugs in the
> > English menu to the BTS, send comment on the POT file generation process
> > to me.
> >
> > Step 1 is essentially completed, see
> > <http://people.debian.org/~ballombe/menu/menu-messages.pot>
#: package alsaplayer-gtk, field title:
msgid "AlsaPlayer"
# AlsaPlayer GTK

#: package aumix-gtk, field title:
msgid "aumix"
# aumix gtk

#: package avifile-player, field longtitle:
msgid "Aviplay AVI/ASF/WMF player"
# Aviplay AVI/ASF/WMF videoplayer

#: package beep-media-player, field longtitle:
msgid "Beep Media Player"
# Beep Media Player classic

#: package boson-base, field title:
msgid "Boson"
# Boson Base

#: package bottlerocket, field longtitle:
msgid "Rocket Launcher"
# Graphical Rocket Launcher

#: package bug-buddy, field longtitle:
msgid "GNOME Bug Report Tool"
# GNOME Bug Reporting Tool

#: package ctsim-athlon, field title:
msgid "CTSim"
# CTSim Athlon

#: package ctsim-pentium4, field title:
msgid "CTSim"
# CTSim Pentium 4

#: package dia-gnome, field longtitle:
msgid "Draw diagrams"
# Draw diagrams (GNOME)

#: package elinks-lite, field title:
msgid "ELinks"
# ELinks (lite)

#: package emacs21-nox, field title:
msgid "Emacs 21.4a (text)"
# Emacs 21.4a (nox)

#: package fsviewer, field longtitle:
msgid "Fsviewer"
# A NeXT FileViewer lookalike

#: package fvwm-gnome, field longtitle:
msgid "FvwmWinList: show a window list for quick navigation"
# FvwmWinList: show a window list for quick navigation (gnome)

#: package fvwm-gnome, field title:
msgid "FvwmWinList"
# FvwmWinList (gnome)

#: package gdm, field longtitle:
msgid "GDM Setup"
# GNOME Display Manager Setup

#: package glade-gnome, field title:
msgid "Glade 2"
# Glade 2 (gnome)

#: package gnoise-gnome, field title:
msgid "gnoise"
# gnoise (gnome)

#: package gossip-common, field title:
msgid "Gossip"
# Gossip common

#: package canoe, field longtitle:
msgid "Log file aggregator and report tool"
# "canoe log file aggregator and report tool"

#: package kayak, field longtitle:
# kayak log file aggregator and report tool

#: package kolab-cyrus-admin, field longtitle:
msgid "Administer local Cyrus IMAPd 2.2 accounts as user cyrus"
# Administer local Cyrus IMAPd 2.2 accounts as user cyrus (kolab)

#: package kolab-cyrus-admin, field title:
msgid "Cyrus 2.2 cyradm (cyrus@localhost)"
# Cyrus 2.2 cyradm (cyrus@localhost) (kolab)

#: package linneighborhood, field longtitle:
msgid "LinNeighborhood"
# Linux Neighborhood

#: package linuxdcpp0.691, field title:
msgid "DC++"
# DC++ Debian

#: package ax25-apps, field title:
msgid "Listen"
# Listen (ham radio)

#: package mlterm-tiny, field longtitle:
msgid "Locale-sensible terminal with various encodings support"
# Locale-sensible terminal with various encodings support (tiny)

#: package moon-buggy-esd, field title:
msgid "moon-buggy"
# moon-buggy (esd)

#: package nabi, field longtitle:
msgid "Korean X input method"
# nabi Korean X input method"

#: package ami, field longtitle:
msgid "Korean X input method"
# ami Korean X input method

#: package ncftp2, field title:
msgid "ncftp"
# ncftp2

#: package ogle-mmx, field title:
msgid "Ogle"
# Ogle (mmx)

#: package pcmanfm-nohal, field longtitle:
msgid "Real Tabbed File Manager"
# Real Tabbed File Manager without HAL support

#: package pcmanfm-nohal, field title:
msgid "PCManFM"
# PCManFM (nohal)

#: package pronto, field longtitle:
msgid "Pronto"
# Pronto mail

#: package qalculate-gtk, field title:
msgid "Qalculate"
# Qualculate (gtk)

#: package qalculate-kde, field title:
msgid "Qalculate"
# Qualculate (kde)

#: package rxvt-unicode-lite, field longtitle:
msgid "Rxvt-Unicode: terminal emulator for X"
# Rxvt-Unicode: terminal emulator for X (lite)

#: package rxvt-unicode-ml, field title:
msgid "Rxvt-Unicode (Black,Xft)"
# Rxvt-Unicode (Black,Xft,ml)

#: package gnujump, field title:
# msgid "SDLjump"
# GNUjump

#: package sim-qt, field longtitle:
msgid "Simple Instant Messenger"
# Simple Instant Messenger (qt)

#: package sim-qt, field title:
msgid "SIM"
# SIM (qt)

#: package sodipodi, field longtitle:
msgid "Vector based drawing program"
# Sodipodi - a vector based drawing program"

#: package inkscape, field longtitle:
msgid "Vector based drawing program"
# Inkscape - a vector based drawing program"

#: package spectemu-svga, field title:
msgid "spectemu"
# spectemu (svga)

#: package spectemu-x11, field title:
msgid "spectemu"
# spectemu (x11)

#: package stratagus-gl, field longtitle:
msgid "Stratagus - The War Begins"
# Stratagus - The War Begins (gl)

#: package stratagus-gl, field title:
msgid "Stratagus"
# Stratagus (gl)

#: package tcm, field title:
msgid "TTDT - Tool for Transaction Decomposition Tables"
# Toolkit for Conceptual Modeling

#: package tome, field longtitle:
msgid "A single-player, text-based, dungeon simulation."
# tome - a single-player, text-based, dungeon simulation.

#: package angband, field longtitle:
msgid "A single-player, text-based, dungeon simulation."
# angband - a single-player, text-based, dungeon simulation.

#: package totem-gstreamer, field title:
msgid "totem"
# totem - gstreamer version

#: package totem-xine, field title:
msgid "totem"
# totem - xime version

#: package tsclient, field longtitle:
msgid "Terminal Server Client"
# Terminal Server Client for GNOME

#: package camaelon.app, field title:
msgid "Off"
# Camaelon off

#: package wildmenus.app, field title:
msgid "Off"
# Wildmenus off

#: package wildmenus.bundle, field title:
msgid "Off"
# Wildmenus.bundle off

#: package wink, field longtitle:
msgid "Wink"
# Wink Tutorial and Presentation creation software

#: package wmbattery, field longtitle:
msgid "wmbattery"
# display laptop battery info, dockable in WindowMaker

#: package wmgrabimage, field longtitle:
msgid "wmGrabImage"
# maintains a small thumbnail image from the WWW

#: package wmnd-snmp, field title:
msgid "WMnd"
# WMnd (snmp)

#: package wsjt, field longtitle:
msgid "WSJT"
# weak-signal amateur radio communications

#: package xara-gtk-byte, field title:
msgid "xara-gtk"
# xara-gtk (bytecode version)

#: package terminal.app, field title: