Re: Reminder for openssl translation updates

Hi Christian,

can you forward me (or tell me where i can get it) the pt.po?
Carlos Lisboa seems to be offline and i can update the translation.

Miguel

Christian Perrier wrote:
This is a reminder for the running translation round for debconf
templates of openssl.

Currently complete languages:
 ar ca cs de fr gl it ja ko nl pt_BR ru sv zh_TW

Currently existing but incomplete languages:
 da es lt nb pt ro vi

Please send out updates before Thursday, April 26, 2007.

On Tuesday May 1st, 2007, I will notify the openssl maintainers that they can upload a new package
version.

So, if you have something being worked on, please send it as
soon as possible.

The POT file can be obtained from the list archives.

--

Com os melhores cumprimentos/Best regards,

Miguel Figueiredo
http://www.DebianPT.org