Re: debconf PO translations for the package openssh

On Mon, April 23, 2007 18:11, Christian Perrier wrote:
> The debian-l10n-english team has reviewed the debconf templates for
> openssh. This opens an opportunity for new translations to be sent for that
> package.

"This version of OpenSSH has a considerably changed configuration file from "
"the version shipped in Debian 'Potato', which you appear to be upgrading "
"from. This package can now generate a new configuration file
(/etc/ssh/sshd."
"config), which will work with the new server version, but will not contain "
"any customizations you made with the old version."

If I'm not mistaken, upgrades from sarge directly to lenny are not
supported, let alone two releases before that. Is it useful to keep on
carrying and thus translating these strings?

Thijs