Re: Call for translations for tex-common

> > Is the template the one in the testing source package?
>
> Testing or sid, it's just the same, or
>
> http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-tex/tex-common/trunk/debian/po/templates.pot?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

Pages linked from http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf will lead
translators to the POT files of the package in unstable.

However, it is now pretty common that maintainers make changes to
their templates and immediately call for translation updates (which is
Good...). In such case, of course, the only solution is by giving the
POT file, or a link to it.

Here, as you call for new translations for templates that are already
in unstable, you can point people to the above link, also...or look
for the specific one to tex-common POT file (I don't have it in mind
now and I'm offline).