Re: netselect upload, request for missing translations

On Tue, Jan 09, 2007 at 09:09:42PM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Thanks a lot for your care, Filippo. I suggest you consider using the
> wonderful podebconf-report-po tool to actually automate the writing of
> such mails...AND point translators to the needed POT file if some want
> to work on your package's templates.

thanks for the podebconf-report-po tip!
I'm going to wait 6/7 days for additional translations to come, if that's
enough.

thanks,
filippo
--
Filippo Giunchedi - http://esaurito.net
PGP key: 0x6B79D401

A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
-- Groucho Marx