contest dependeded meanings for yes and no

Hi,

 I would like to know how other teams have solved the issue of context-sensitive meaning for 'yes' and 'no'. For example when we have different translations for yes/no choices depending on the question like

do you have it?
is it correct?
do you want it?

each will have a separate 'yes' and 'no'. I'm stuck at this. Currently I have chosen one of the context but it doesn't suit other contexts. Does plural forms has someting to do with this?

Cheers
Praveen
--
"Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
`Don't bother us with politics', respond those who don't want to learn."