Re: D-I manual and SVN

On Wed, Dec 20, 2006 at 09:59:47PM +1030, Clytie Siddall wrote:
> I have been trying not to hover over my D-I Manual translation like a
> broody hen, so I've pointedly left it alone for a while. Checking
> today to see if it had hatched - er - produced any new strings, I
> couldn't update my working copy via SVN.

I had to look up some words in my dictonary: broody hen hatched. Was
this intentional? I doubt I can remember these ...

> The error was about the host key. I remember there were changes on
> the Debian server. Do I need to do something to get SVN access
> working again?

Whenever I get complains about a wrong host key ssh provides also the
solution. The message should be similar to:
The host key doesn't match the one in ~/.ssh/known_hosts line 111.

Just edit this file and remove this affected line containing the old
key. During the next connection ssh asks you whether you accept the new
connection and adds the new key to known_hosts.

Jens