Quoting Kevin Coyner (firstname.lastname@example.org): > > I am working on the inclusion of cs.po into an updated package of > sitebar. I should be done today and if I am able to find a sponsor, > should be able to close this bug. Given that the announcement has been sent to debian-i18n, it is quit elikely that new translations come in. Would you mind waiting for the announced delay, during which I'll gather incoming translations, put them together, send you the whole patch and then I can sponsor the upload..:-) That would just mean not uploading today bu in 7 days....
Description: Digital signature