Re: [g-i] new screenshots available (dejavu 2.11)

On Monday 30 October 2006 14:07, Davide Viti wrote:
> I took some screenshots using latest dejavu 2.11; please refer to [1]
> to see what changed since last version.
>
> The screenshots can be found in [2], and in case you wanted to compare them
> to those taken using the previous version, see [3]
>
> feedback is very welcome
> regards,
>
> Davide
>
> [1] http://dejavu.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/News
> [2]
> http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/gtk-frontend/screenshots/20061030_dejavu2.11
> [3]
> http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/gtk-frontend/screenshots/20060921_dejavu2.10

Korean (ko) has a letter that does not display correctly in both 2.10 and
2.11. I can't make out the Unicode code, though.

Also, the screenshots you took are from an older version of d-i, no? I can't
seem to find that specific string that fails to display.

--
Sunjae Park