FYI: US English and GB English differences

Begin forwarded message:

Date: 29 septembre 2006 05:45:05 HNJ
To: LANTRA-L@SEGATE.SUNET.SE
Subject: CHAT: Separated by a common language

There's a blog dedicated to observations on UK vs. American English:
http://separatedbyacommonlanguage.blogspot.com/

The blogger is an American who's been in the UK for a little over 6 years.
In the first post she wrote: "Dictionaries of British/American English
mostly cover well-known variants like truck/lorry and elevator/ lift. But
these are just the tip of the iceberg. What I intend to cover here are
words/phrases/pronunciations/grammatical constructions that get me into
trouble on a daily basis."
The blog admits comments.

Jean-Christophe Helary