Re: TDebs?

On 9/26/06, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña <jfs@computer.org> wrote:
On Tuesday 26 September 2006 21:28, Aigars Mahinovs wrote:
> There was a very lively discussion in Spain about translation debs and
> someone claimed that they have discussed all options and will very
> soon document them with all the pros and cons on the Wiki. I was not
> in the discussion, so I would really love to read that.

It's still in my notes and in my TODO list to write down the ideas discussed
for tdebs at dinner. BTW, your approach does not list pro/cons, just
implementation details.

I am looking forward to the other possible variants. I did not put in
any pros and cons because I was not in that discussion and have
nothing to compare to. As I said - I just trew this variant out to
restart the discussion and tried to flesh it out as much as I could
along the way.

--
Best regards,
   Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigarius@debian.org