TDebs?

Hello all,

There was a very lively discussion in Spain about translation debs and
someone claimed that they have discussed all options and will very
soon document them with all the pros and cons on the Wiki. I was not
in the discussion, so I would really love to read that.

So to stimulate the process I have thrown my idea of the concept on
the great Wiki wall on:
http://wiki.debian.org/TranslationDebs

--
Best regards,