Re: Important: some Debian Installer translations are in great danger

Quoting Jens Seidel (jensseidel@users.sf.net):

> Josip, did you noticed this? It's very well possible that existing languages
> such as your one will be dropped ... No other Open Source project I know about
> has such an ugly and user unfriendly policy.

He certainly did notice this, as the mail I sent to -i18n was BCC'ed
to him. Indeed the recent activity developed by Josip on Croatian
translation is without any doubt the consequence of the mail I sent.

Josip was listed as the backup translator for Croatian. He's
unfortunately the backup of a ghost....so, now, he is the official
translation coordinator (and, indeed, the only translator so far) for
a language whose chance to be de-activated are lower and lower each
day....precisely because of his hard work.

This so-called unfriendly policy seems to have results after