Re: Important: some French and Dutch translations are in great danger

On 24/09/2006, at 10:02 PM, Jens Seidel wrote:

On Sun, Sep 24, 2006 at 12:46:04PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
After a discussion I've had with Frans Pop, the Debian Installer
release manager, the probability for some translations to be DISABLED
in Debian Installer RC1 is very high.

THIS IS THE VERY LAST WARNING before these translations are disabled

I just want to veto against this as this behaviour is completly useless
and counterproductive.

I don't agree. I've often had my attention drawn to a project by someone who has seen a list mail asking for Vietnamese translation or warning that the translation has not been maintained.

I know I'd certainly want to hear about any such translations!