Re: Frans's mail (was Re: PO format and new translations)

Hi all,

> On 22/09/2006, at 3:40 PM, Ming Hua wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 01:48:35PM +0200, Jens Seidel wrote:
> > >
> > > Also Frans mail is still not in the archive! Please confirm that it was
> > > send to the list.
> >
> > I got it from list.  And I see it in archive too:
> >     http://lists.debian.org/debian-i18n/2006/09/msg00141.html

Yep, you're right. I did not found it there because I compared the time of the
mails. The problem is Clyties obscure timeshift of 9 hours and 30 minutes against
UTC :-))

I compared the minutes only because I know about different time zones. But a
half hour is ...

Frans send me also a copy of both mails, thanks.

> Thanks for confirming that, Ming. :)
>
>  from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)
>  http://groups-beta.google.com/group/vi-VN

I hope I do not break the thread by manually setting In-reply-to: since
I really miss this mail (and all other from this list today too). I
side.

PS: Just in case your mails to me bounces, use my old address tux-master@web.de.

Jens