Re: Localisation process and workflow

On 9/16/06, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
<snip>
Team policies....:-)

As we already wrote in the i18n infrastructure specs, the processes
should not be hardcoded in the software but they have to be completely
flexible. This need is taken into account in pootle specs.

Sure. I was making a comment on the original document pointing out
that it doesn't mention these issues at all. They're critical, yet
many "team policies" ignore them.

It might be helpful for some people that feel strongly about it to
write up a "team policy" so we have a couple of examples to play with.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/