(forw) Re: Launching a NMU campaign for pending l10n bugs

----- Forwarded message from Lucas Wall <lwall@debian.org> -----

Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 10:34:56 -0300
From: Lucas Wall <lwall@debian.org>
To: Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>
Subject: Re: Launching a NMU campaign for pending l10n bugs

On 15/09/06 02:00, Christian Perrier wrote:

> I presented the procedure we used back in early 2005 and everybody
> agreed that we can re-use most parts of the process and
> infrastructure.
>
> Do you think that we could wake up things and re-use that
> infrastructure? If you can't, we will of course setup something else,
> probably from your scripts....but of course, re-using it would be easier.
>
> PS, later: see also Thomas Huriaux recent announcement in -i18n

Sure, no problem. The scripts would need some adjustments. Is the
current list the direct output of Thomas' script? Or does it have some
manual editing? Can the script be used to keep the packages status
updated? Beyond the package list (and some info focus changes) do you
think there are other changes needed?

If we iron out the details I'll work on the scripts over the weekend.

K.-

--
Lucas Wall <kthulhu@kadath.com.ar>      .''`.
Buenos Aires, Argentina                : :ø :   Debian GNU/Linux

----- End forwarded message -----