Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 07:00:32 +0200
From: Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>
To: lwall@debian.org
Subject: Launching a NMU campaign for pending l10n bugs

Hello Lucas,

At the Extremadura Debian i18n meeting, we talked about the
possibility to maunch a NMU campaign targeting packages with pending
l10n changes.

After discussion, we ranked the packages as you can see on:

http://haydn.debian.org/~thuriaux-guest/tmp/l10n-nmu.html

(the score is made of the total number of days bug reports are
waiting)

I presented the procedure we used back in early 2005 and everybody
agreed that we can re-use most parts of the process and
infrastructure.

Do you think that we could wake up things and re-use that
infrastructure? If you can't, we will of course setup something else,
probably from your scripts....but of course, re-using it would be easier.

PS, later: see also Thomas Huriaux recent announcement in -i18n

--

----- End forwarded message -----