Re: why some descriptions are again as «pending» if they were submitted?

On 9/12/06, Fernando Cerezal <kryptos21@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, if you see http://kleptog.org/cgi-bin/ddtss2-cgi/es and select
the wget description, you will see the description is done. why it is
showed as «pending»?
It isnt the first time, and the previous time i asked in l10n-es list if
somebody was fetched some translation and nobody answered.
Is that a bug?

What's probably happening is that the server sent the package again
for some reason, or that someone did fetch it manually. Sometimes this
also happens if the package has just changed description.

Sorry if i dont know completly how works the ddtss.

At the moment it is a bit difficult to see why stuff like this
happens. I have just added some more logging in the backend so next
time it happens I should be able to see exactly what happened.

If it works well enough I might make it so anyone can see the log, so
you can see for yourself.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/