(forw) Announcement of D-I translation to telugu language.

----- Forwarded message from Prasad Ramamurthy Kadambi <prasad.kadambi@gmail.com> -----

Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 13:19:08 +0530
From: Prasad Ramamurthy Kadambi <prasad.kadambi@gmail.com>
To: debian-boot@lists.debian.org
Subject: Announcement of D-I translation to telugu language.
Cc: Jaldhar H Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>,
	Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>

Dear All,

I am Prasad Kadambi from Mysore, India interested in translating the Debian
Installer to telugu language. I am currently maintaining
festival-te<http://packages.qa.debian.org/f/festival-te.html>package
which is a TTS (text to speech synthesizer) and requires festival. I
would request your co-operation and guidance during the translation process.
I take this opportunity to thank Jaldhar Vyas who is like my elder brother,
friend, philosopher and mentor. My special thanks to Christian Perrier who
is guiding me throughout the translation process. Hope to hear more from you
all regarding the bugs, fixes, translations or any other mentoring ideas.

Thanks for the reading.

Regards.

Prasad Kadambi

--
My Fingerprint:

1024D/A526A4A5 :  6D7A E790 B4A1 5554 54E2  ECF3 1AA8 6EEE A526 A4A5

----- End forwarded message -----