Re: Request for subscription

Quoting Jens Seidel (jensseidel@users.sf.net):
> Hi Prasad,
>
> On Wed, Sep 06, 2006 at 02:12:02PM +0530, Prasad Ramamurthy Kadambi wrote:
> > I'm Prasad Kadambi presently co-ordinating the D-I Telugu localization.
> > Hence request for subscription

> Or do you request write access to the subversion repository?

Prasad was indeed thinking that this required some formal agreement or
whatever, which of course, is unneeded.

Subscribing to debian-i18n is one of the very last steps in the New
Language Process for D-I, so Prasad's "request" is logical as Telugu
will soon be accepted as prospective new language for D-I.

So, yes, as Jens perfectly answered, Prasad, you just need to use the
Debian mailing lists web interface to subscribe. No "approval"
required.

Please confirm me that you did so. I know you write me in private
about being OK for the subscription list but I don't know *now*
whether this was before or after Jens Seidel answer..:-)