Re: [g-i] Help with Czech/Slovak and Korean

2006-09-03 (일), 18:51 +0200, Davide Viti 쓰시길:
> Hi,
> bugs #368300 and #368329 affect Czech/Slovak and Korean respectively.
> Since the bugs were filed there were big changes in g-i:
>
> * new libraries made it into the Debian archives
> * ttf-cjk-compact-udeb (1.5) was recently uploaded
>
> It'd be excellent if native speakers could help reproducing the above bugs using
> a very recent image [1]
> (there are good chances they do't reproduce anyore, and we could proceed closing them)
>
> As you probably know, tests can be done using qemu without the need of extra
> hardware and without the danger of losing data / messing up partitions; [2]
> should help with using qemu for testing g-i.
>
> Thanx alot for your precious help,
> Davide
>
> [1] http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/d-i/images/daily/gtk-miniiso/
> [2] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Qemu

As far as I can see, the problems addressed have been fixed. Tested your
image on qemu, and all the characteres were displayed correctly.

Thanks!
--
Sunjae Park(daréhanl)

We choose to go to the moon and do the other things, not because they
are easy, but because they are hard.
                                     - John F. Kennedy -