Re: new netcfg translations from Ubuntu

(please leave the discussion CC'ed. I want D-I developers who do not
necessarily read -i18n to give their advice....even if the D-I release
manager, Frans Pop, is actually on holidays)

> Approximately how many strings, and in which files would they be merged?

"a small amount". Colin takes care to avoid too much additionnal cruft
in the Ubuntu installer so I ould bet this is a few dozens at the very
maximum. But only Colin can answer here.