[D-I] Activating a new language in D-I: Gujarati

With the upload of localechooser 1.23, I activated a new language in
D-I, namely Gujarati.

This activation had been delayed because of the release of the beta3
version of the installer.

Kartik, starting from tomorrow's daily builds, you'll be able to give
installations in Gujarati a test. Please note that some D-I packages may
not have been uploaded since Gujarati has been removed from the
"prospective" list, so translation may seem to be missing while they
are in the master file. This will vanish asa long as new version of
these D-I packages are uploaded.