Re: Web frontend to the DDTS open for testing

On 8/15/06, Giuseppe Sacco <giuseppe@eppesuigoccas.homedns.org> wrote:
Hi Martijn,
I would like to test your DDTSS for the italian language. Would you
please activate 'it'?

Ok, I've setup it up to keep add new descriptions as what's there
currently gets translated.

Moreover, I have a question: how do you check for the identity of people
that translate and review? I mean, how may you check that a reviewer for
package XX isn't the translator of the same package XX?

It makes a guess to see if you're coming from the same computer. It's
not foolproof but it works pretty well. Enough so that you don't
review your own translations and to know if you're reviewing the same
translation twice.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/