Re: Web frontend to the DDTS open for testing

On 8/14/06, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña <jfs@computer.org> wrote:
> I've only enabled that for nl because that's what I use but I don't
> want to step on the toes of any other translators using the system. If
> you want me to enable it for a partiular language, let me know.

Could you please enable this for 'es'?

Done. I'll set it to try and keep a minimum of two untranslated
descriptions, let me know if you want more.

I wouldn't mind having my team (spanish) use this to expand the work on the
translation descriptions. It would be great, however, if the interface would
provide a list of untranslated descriptions (maybe sorted by priority) and
make it possible to retrieve them from the UI.

When it fetches untranslated descriptions, it fetches them from the
DDTS, i.e. it fetches the highest priority first. The only variable
really is how big a queue you want.

What do you mean exactly by "provide a list of untranslated
descriptions"? Do you mean so it gives you them as straight text so
you can edit them locally? Obviously it can't list every untranslated
description, that would be thousands.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/